- All Superinterfaces:
- DefaultBehavior, InvocationHandler
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- EasyMockMethodInvocationControl, MockitoMethodInvocationControl
public interface MethodInvocationControl
- extends InvocationHandler, DefaultBehavior
The purpose of a method invocation control is to invoke a proxy to simulate a
method call. It also has functionality to replay and verify mocks (which may
not be needed for certain invocation controls) and to check whether a certain
method is mocked or not.
Determine whether a certain method is mocked by this Invocation Control.
boolean isMocked(Method method)
- Determine whether a certain method is mocked by this Invocation Control.
method - The method that should be checked.
true if the method is mocked,
Copyright © 2007-2012. All Rights Reserved.